* To process all visits, contacting customers, subjects of claims and relevant third parties in order to obtain information in accordance with client instructions.
* Manage workload in an efficient and effective manner to ensure service levels, particularly turnaround times are achieved whilst being conscious of work allocation, route planning and customer availability.
* To record all customer contact accurately.
* Treat all customers fairly, professionally and at within legislation and codes of practice.
* Update account information (address / contact details).
* Liaise with other departments on behalf of clients to resolve problems.
* Record customer complaints and relevant information accurately in accordance with complaints procedure.