My client is an established professional services business with a regional coverage. As a result of phenomenal growth, they are recruiting for a Financial Planning Manager to report to the firm's partners.
You should be a Financial Planner who is highly motivated by financial success, maintaining and enhancing expertise, and meeting the highest standards in the industry. You should be:
- Willing to take on controlling functions for FCA purposes and manage authorisation with the FCA.
- Experienced in advising ont he widest possible range of regulated financial services that are relevant to the SME sector and private individuals, eg,
- advising upon and managing investments
- establishing pension schemes, advising on same, pensions transfers etc
- insurance policies
- IHT efficient investments
- mortgages, equity release
- Capable of devising & implementing efficient and transparent IT & paper based systems to ensure highest standards, compliance and profitability
- a good manager and developer of people
To be considered for the role, you should be able to act in the FCA control functions, eg CF10 and CF30.