The organisation and role:
The Bank offers a comprehensive range of products to customers and large corporates including wholesale banking. There is a compliance team in London that the successful candidate would work alongside this team but will report to the global head of Compliance and interact with front office and senior stakeholders.
- The role requires an independent, self-motivated and diligent individual
- A good team player and experience of working with data extraction is ideal
- Strong IT skills
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- A minimum of 5 years experience, within corporate and / commercial banking
- It is ideal that applicants have had a stable work history
The Compliance division at Cameron Kennedy recruits for permanent, temporary and contract staff, covering all levels of seniority from graduates and trainees to Global Compliance Directors.