Cost Accountant, Financial Accountant, Practice Accountant
Public Sector & NFP - NHS
£192 to £208 per day
London - London - Central
You will work as a Capital Accountant for a NHS organisation who are currently running some exciting finance projects, they have excellent modern offices and are based in an accessible area of London.
As a Capital Accountant working for the NHS you will:
- Maintaining and updating the Trusts asset register for capital acquisitions
- Liaise with project managers
- Deal with month end closing
- Assisting with the closing of the Department's month and year end accounts in accordance
- Monitoring the capital program schemes, cost control of individual schemes, budgets and forecasting expenditure
-Responsible for accurate VAT reclaims on all capital expenditure
-Liaising with both Internal and External Audit in relation to capital matters
-Ensuring that all disposals of Capital assets are recorded correctly and the disposal register maintained with all associated documents as required.
You must be proactive, able to take the lead and you will have a stable history in Capital Accounting. For this position, NHS experience is essential and you should be able to start as soon as possible.
This position will give the right person a great opportunity to add excellent experience to their CV.
If you are interested please contact Jack Frazer on 0207 324 0518 or email Jack.Frazergoodmanmasson.com