This role is a part time role. 20-25 hours / week.
Candidates are required to have Payroll experience and be able to start a role immediately. This opportunity requires someone capable of carrying out a stand alone payroll role and liaising with an outsourced Payroll team.
- collate and take responsibility for all employee & payroll related data
- ensure all data is accurately sent to payroll provider.
- complete and send out all monthly payroll data
- meet deadlines liaise with payroll provider regarding any issues
- be primary point of contact for any payroll issues or queries.
- liaise with internal colleagues as well as payroll provider to ensure all information is accurate
- coordinate the payroll process in the UK with auto enrolment pension procedures
- calculate entitlement for childcare vouchers.