I am currently working on a superb new opportunity for a Global Management Consultancy based in Central London. My Client is looking for a Management Accountant to join their finance team to deliver insightful, and accurate financial information in a rapidly growing professional services organisation.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a firm where progression is tangible; the aim is to bring in a qualified accountant in a Management Accountant role to work in collaboration with the Head of Finance and in turn train and develop the successful Candidate to take on the role of a Finance Controller.
The role will entail Financial reporting, planning and control - specific duties include:
* Management and development of systems and processes
* Accounting for the various entities in the group
* Timely production of a range of weekly and monthly financial reports
* Support improved business performance through development and monitoring of key performance indicators
* Maintain strong collaborative relationships, particularly with HR, Payroll & IT
* Help develop the Accounts Senior and Accounts Assistant (both ACCA part qualified)
This position is best suited to a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA / ACCA) with some post-qualified experience although newly qualified candidates may also be considered if they are able to demonstrate where they have managed P&Ls and produced full sets of management accounts.