£14,500 - £22,000 depending on experience
MUST DRIVE & OWN VEHICLE
Due to expansion, a progressive Chartered Accountants firm is looking for an Office Administrator to join their busy friendly team. You will be responsible for supporting the Practice Manager with ad hoc administration duties.
- Must be highly organised and be able to work under pressure
- Previous experience working within an office environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Any knowledge of accounts packages e.g. IRIS would be beneficial
- Be confident in dealing with clients and have a pleasant telephone manner
- You will have a friendly personality, being able to work independently but also fit in well in a small team environment. You will need to be able to manage your own workloads.
- A flexible approach is essential and commitment to the role will be demonstrated by your willingness to put in the extra effort on occasions to ensure that deadlines are met.
Duties will include:-
- Being the first point of contact with clients via telephone and meeting and greeting when visiting the office
- Maintaining client database (IRIS)
- Dealing with post in and out daily as well as scanning and distribution to staff
- Management of client records including filing, archiving, booking in client records and managing client database, returning records to clients
- Liaising with the firm's suppliers and completing orders for stationery and other office consumables
- Preparation of financial statement signing packs including saving documents, covering letter and uploading to the firm's secure document exchange system (OpenSpace) for electronic approval;
- Once approved, completing the ixbrl tagging and filing of financial statements with Companies House;
- All ad hoc duties supporting the teams
In return the Company is offering a competitive salary with benefits of parking, pension, 20 days holiday (increasing with service) and a friendly work environment.
When applying; please make sure you include a contact email and telephone number, as well as your required salary, notice period and whether or not you have transport. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commercial & Office; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent roles.