Real Estate - Finance Manager
£55,000 - £60,000
The company is one of the largest Real Estate Investment Managers in the world. Currently their AUM is just £90 billion and there is no indication of slowing down or stopping. They cover both the EMEA & APAC regions with around 25 offices across the globe and nearly 700 employees. The company possess an extremely prestigious name and yet has also retained a familial culture & environment.
The role provides exposure to the company's expanding Pan-European Real Estate market as well as dealing with the wind-down of a sizeable retail fund. You will be reporting to the Head of Finance but will need to develop close relationships with team members both in London and through the EMEA market.
- Preparation of quarterly reports
- Preparation of financial statements under UK GAAP & IFRS
- Assisting in year end audit process
- Performing intercompany reconciliations
- Participate in production & presentation of quarterly investor reports
- Support the Head of Finance and other team members
- Preparation of liquidation accounts
- Liaising with external Tax advisors
- Supervise the filing of statutory accounts under UK GAAP
- Assist in the year end audit process
Who they are looking for
To be considered for this excellent role, you must meet the following criteria
Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA preferable but not required
- Real estate experience
- Knowledge and understanding of both UK/LUX GAAP and IFRS and their application to the real estate sector.
- Able to work autonomously
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are me
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail, analytical approach
Flexible approach to work