Payroll Administrator - Part Time 25 hours per week
£26,000 FTE (£17,333.00 pro rata) + benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, on-site sporting facilities, medical scheme, dental and optical insurance, 26 days holiday, flexi hours, parking
A part time payroll administrator is required by growing established firm in Godalming area to provide first class payroll services to a number of clients working within a team of 4.
- To deliver an accurate, efficient and timely payroll service
- To understand each client's requirements and expectations
- Ensure that payrolls are compliant with current PAYE legislation
- Process and maintain client payrolls
- Manage and resolve payroll queries
- Follow internal policies and procedures
- Liaise with partners, managers and clients
- To work with and support team members
- Assist in administration procedures including filing and paperwork
- To liaise with managers, partners and our clients regarding payroll matters.
- Experience of payroll processing essential, preferably in a multi-client environment
- Sound knowledge of UK PAYE legislation is required. Ability to manually calculate tax and National Insurance deductions and statutory payments would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Star Payroll Professional is desirable
- An understanding of Auto Enrolment is desirable
- Basic knowledge of Excel is essential.
- Ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to complete work to a high standard
- Be able to prioritise workload
- Demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, adaptable attitude
- Be reliable and show commitment
When applying; please make sure you include a contact email and telephone number, as well as your required salary, notice period and whether or not you have transport. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commercial & Office; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent roles.