A leading media business are looking for a Holding Companies Accountant with immediate availability
- Maintaining the accounting records for the UK Holding Companies, Including:
Analysing cash movements to prepare and post journals-
Working with foreign currencies and FX rates to revalue loans and interest on a monthly basis
Preparing accounts to Trial Balance level
Submitting monthly P&L and Balance Sheet information, for management, to tight deadlines
- Reviewing monthly submissions of P&L and Balance Sheets of International Holding Companies to management. Liaising directly with overseas offices to facilitate this.
- Assisting with monthly inter-company reporting by resolving inter-company mismatches between UK and International Holding Companies.
- Liaising with the Treasury Department regarding monthly cash transactions.
- Producing annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for UK Holding Companies.
- Assisting in the production of statutory accounts and tax computations for all UK Holding Companies
- Supporting the Group Finance Team as necessary
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong financial background either form an accountancy practice or a holding company
- Good understanding of double entry bookkeeping with proven application in work environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision as part of an established, focused head office team