An incredible opportunity has arisen to join one of London's most exciting and growing hospitality & leisure businesses. They are looking to bring a Management Accountant into their business to help aid the forthcoming plans.
Due to a vast expansive growth strategy they are looking to build a finance team that can help manage the changes and implementations that will accompany this growth. The role will be directly reporting into the head of finance and the duties will include but not be limited to:
* Ensure timely preparation and posting of weekly revenue journals. Be responsible for identifying anomalies and correcting errors
* Produce the weekly flash revenue and GP report with commentary
* Overseeing the purchase ledger ensuring all supplier statements are reconciled monthly and match the aged creditors listing
* Overseeing the weekly invoicing of traders for the prior week's commissions
* Raise ad hoc sales ledger invoices
* Complete bank reconciliations daily
* Reconcile all deposits paid and vouchers paid to third party food traders
* Covering for the assistant accountant while she is on annual leave (the assistant accountant enters all the purchase ledger invoices and the weekly food trader sales invoices)
* Work closely with the Head of Finance to ensure that all month end deadlines are met and all Management Accounts are prepared on time
* Be responsible for the following month end processes
o Preparation and posting of all month end accruals and prepayments
o Prepare and post all stock movement journals and allocations for cost of sales calculations including recharges to other departments
o Attend stock takes monthly to act as an auditor in the counting process and complete spot checks
o Carry out the first P&L review and make necessary adjustments before looking at it with the Head of Finance
* Complete accurate and timely monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all agreed accounts, including all inter-company accounts. Ensure all figures are supported with appropriate and relevant back up schedules, and are matched to the trial balance
* To support the Head of Finance with the preparation of the year-end audit file and assist the auditing team in any year end work
* Reconcile the petty cash and company credit cards and posting of all entries
* Assist the Head of Finance and Finance Director with ad-hoc tasks when required
* Liaise with site managers and other senior team to ensure any financial requests are adhered to.
* Must have previous sector experience within a Leisure/Hospitality business
* Must have 2:1 or above in finance based degree.
* Ambition to study or already be studying CIMA or ACCA accreditation's.
* Must be ambitious with desire to progress in a fast moving business.
* Previous experience within high end Hospitality.
If you feel you have the correct experience please do apply for consideration.