This is a Finance Analyst opportunity working for an excellent Charity in central London.
The successful candidate will work closely with a variety of internal Finance/Non-Finance stakeholders, as well as various departmental budget holders, all to ensure the correct financial controls are in place in order for the management accounts to accurately reflect the position of Fundraising.
You will also be responsible for the preparation and development of budgets, forecasts and five year strategic plans.
Other Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining robust budget, forecast and 5 plan models that influence and support decision-making,
- Working with FP&A Manager, senior management and budget holders to consolidate and deliver the annual budget and 5 year plan,
- Developing and maintaining resource allocation and costing models that will support internal management and the needs of funders,
- Working with the Grants team to ensure robust financial management of externally funded science research programmes,
- Supporting the month/year end processes by reviewing accruals/prepayments, investigating key budget variances and reporting to budget holders,
- Development and maintenance of the suite of standardised monthly reports,
- Supporting management in developing and delivering efficiency plans and ensuring value for money across operations.
This is a role suitable for a qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA etc). It is only desirable that you have experience working with charities, and not essential.
Start date: ASAP (Candidates with up 1 week notice will be considered).
Duration: 3-6 months