FM&P Group Assistant Accountant
- To take ownership and be the expert in…
- Assist with the consolidation of results for applicable entities ensuring information is made transparent and highlighting key business drivers of results, both UW and expenses.
- Produce the reporting of actual performance against applicable benchmarks, forecasting, budgeting and planning deliveries internally and for the Group and presentation to management.
- All key Firm and Service Company internal management reporting which includes but is not limited to UW KPI's, the company & Service Co board papers & local management information made on request.
- Assist with the UW data quality assurance process, including Annual Accounting Model, including relevant interfaces from source systems to the General Ledgers.
- Expense data quality assurance process, include cost centre structures & allocations and managing effectively all expense systems and ensure changes which match the pace of the business
- Be aware and knowledgeable of key assumptions & decisions inherent in the UW & Expense process.
- Ensure all processes are documented effectively, detailing areas of financial judgement
- Manage tasks within agreed timetable including booking relevant review meetings with management.
- Critically appraise all processes and assumptions on an ongoing basis with a 'continual improvement outlook' and proactively engage with relevant stakeholders to improve where opportunity exists.
Assist in other areas of the team where appropriate and any other ad-hoc task as assigned