This is an immediate start Management position with a world renowned Children's charity based in London. We're looking for Heads of Finance/Finance Controllers to lead our clients corporate accounting functions, manage their finance shared service centre and legacy operations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide the financial accounting function for the organisation including preparation of statutory accounts, subsidiary accounts, group accounting,
- Produce an annual operational plan and achieve all targets and objectives, ensuring this is reflected in the work of the service,
Support with the delivery the Strategic and Department Business Plan,
Produce an annual operational plan and achieve all targets and objectives, ensuring this is reflected in the work of the service,
- Managing all bank accounts and bank reconciliations, income processing, treasury management, cashflow forecasting, and tax planning/advice,
- Liaison with various external bodies (i.e. auditors, banks, HMRC and government agencies).
Essential personal specifications include:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA) with a minimum four years financial accounting experience in a large, diverse organisation (essential), including experience in a voluntary or public sector environment (desirable),
- You must have at least 5 year's experience managing a finance team.
If interested, please apply directly.