Job Title: Compensation & Benefits Associate
- Staff Costs Model: responsible for the maintenance and optimisation of the forecasting model for all staff costs. Reconciling inputs, managing calculations and analysis of outputs and reporting their implication on the Group's financial position and performance.
- Remuneration Committee: co-ordinate the process each year, including preparation of all material for the Committee, producing and analysing benchmarking data, preparing individual Partner summaries and overseeing reconciliations to payroll
- Carried Interest Schemes: oversee the administration and execution of carried interest vehicles, including monitoring underlying documentation, calculations, and ensuring all payments made are accurate and in line with agreements
- Employee Benefit Trust (EBT): Managing the different aims of the EBT, updating models per fund performance forecasts and reporting on likely timing and capacity for payments
- Payrolls and Pension Contributions: Review and manage the payrolls and pension contributions for the group, 401k pension filings in the U.S. and reporting around bonus sacrifice schemes
- Personal Settlement Agreement (PSA) Calculations: Work with HR to prepare submissions to HMRC
- Assist with the Group model underpinning all financial forecasting
- Account for other Group Entities
- Become a signatory on the Bank accounts and perform payment responsibilities
- Good degree
- Very strong Excel skills
- Strong IT systems skills
- Experience in managing remuneration matters such as income tax, pensions, national insurance, etc.
- Experience of Private Equity type remuneration arrangements
- Full or Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, other)
- Extremely trustworthy, with the appropriate sensitivity and confidentiality that the role will require
- Strong personal standards for "on time, right first time"
- Good communication skills. Able to communicate clearly at all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to multi task, to respond quickly to tight deadlines, to manage the demands of the Senior Executive
- Resilient and able to deliver under pressure