I am currently recruiting for a rapidly growing Technology/Telecoms business looking to hire a bright, ambitious Group Accountant who is looking for their next step in finance.
This role will have exposure to operational finance and the corporate finance team. You will work closely with the CFO and CEO whilst continuously gaining senior stakeholder exposure across the business and it's subsidiaries. The Group Accountant position role will require the right candidate to be involved with the broader financial aspects of a private equity backed Group this will include the following.
- Assist the team with a variety of projects including M&A, budgeting & tax
- Consolidation and Reporting into the Group
- Statutory audit and compliance
- Treasury and Tax
- Ad-hoc presentations and analysis for the CEO, CFO and senior management team
- Assisting in the Group budgeting process
- Assisting in projects to develop the Corporate Finance functions systems and efficiency's
If you feel you have relevant experience then please don't hesitate to apply with your CV.