Goodman Masson have the pleasure of partnering with one of the best known brand names in the not-for-profit sector to recruit their new Director of Finance.
This post has been formed following a period of outstanding growth for the organisation, and will be an integral member of the Senior Management Team to lead the overall development of delivery of their financial strategy.
The successful candidate will be the senior finance leader in the national organisation with a team of 25 staff based in London and Birmingham.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with significant finance experience who can help transform the financial capability of the organisation as well as the personal authority required to be a leader in a large, ambitious organisation.
They will also need to represent the charity with key funders and work closely with the business development director to build the organisation's commercial acumen and help secure new business.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with a minimum 10 years post qualification experience.
- Experience in leading and developing a significant finance function.
- Experience in a senior leadership role in a complex private, public or not-for-profit environment.
- Degree level or equivalent.
Essential Other Requirements (or proven ability rapidly to acquire them)
- Proven ability in a leadership role with the ability to direct and motivate a professional staff team delivering high profile services.
- Demonstrable experience of leading all aspects of a finance function including internal & external financial reporting, budgeting and business planning, financial risk management, tax, treasury and financial governance.
- Experience in managing and delivering successful change in a business environment including leading complex, multi-site projects.
- Experience of evaluating opportunities including bids for new business, capital investment and merger & acquisitions and managing subsequent implementation.
- Able work with and across business functions to identify and deliver opportunities to maximise income, reduce costs and drive efficiency.
- Experience in managing large, geographically dispersed teams.
Candidates from all industry backgrounds are welcome to apply.
Please contact Amber Windley at amber.windleygoodmanmasson.com for further information.