My client is currently recruiting for a Commercial Financial Accountant. This is a new role within an International company of +100 employees. The role is based at our London HQ, working as part of a finance team of 3. This role will be focused on UK Management Accounts, Credit Control and Wholesale Analysis and role will interact closely with our wholesale team. We are looking for someone who shares our DNA and is hungry for an inspiring opportunity with a dynamic and fast-growing company.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- Provide daily Operational support to the Chief Finance Officer & wider UK Management Team including;
- Preparation and analysis of Monthly Management Accounts including P&L and Balance Sheet Reporting,
- Credit Controller for AP and debtor management & recovery including input into the company's cash-flow management,
- Provide financial & operational support to the Wholesale Team through accurate reporting,
- Support in the implementation of operational systems & procedures within the finance department ensuring new initiatives are aligned with the company's financial goals & OCR DNA.
- Provide support to the Financial Controller in financial forecasting, budgeting and analysis
- Champion the company culture through all communication channels especially within the core OCR UK team, client base & suppliers.
- Establish and develop valuable relationships, which lead to the growth and evolution of the company.
- Provide prudent, thoughtful financial advice; insightful operational reporting and recommendations to the management team based on accurate forecasts & market intelligence
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
This role would be best suited to a studier of CIMA / ACCA (or equivalent)
Excellent excel skills and general systems literacy
Experience of Credit Control
Strong all-round accounting experience