I am currently recruiting for a high profile listed Property business, looking to hire an ambitious Management Accountant to sit within their central finance function. The company have been a recognised name within the Property industry and have recently gone through a merger. This has spurred an increase in turnover and therefor, the finance function has been organically growing.
About the role;
- You will manage the P&L for EMEA which include multiple profit centres and currencies
- Month end management accounting, which will include multi-currency reporting
- Work closely with the Shared Service Centre teams to ensure the correct monthly classification of transactional items
- Provide business partnering support and assistance to key business leaders in the financial analysis of their business
- Be proactive in your approach to liaise with product heads to ensure strong relationships between the Business and Finance
If you feel you have relevant experience for the role then please don't hesitate to apply with your CV for consideration.