A leading media business are looking for an Project Commercial Accountant to join them immediately in a fun and friendly environment for an exciting project.
Your main duties would involve:
- To support the client project reconciliation process and to close down jobs in the system. This includes creating final internal invoices and checking the P&L effect of related transactions.
- Preparation of client budget reconciliations for 'final' review with the Commercial Manager
- To liaise with project team members (such as Project Managers, Production managers, Logistics managers etc.) to ensure that all client budgets are up-to-date and registered in the system.
- Monitor and advise the Project Managers and Commercial Manager with projects financial 'health' and overall Work-In-Progress status.
- Ensure that projects are opened in the system, invoiced to client in-line with any agreed schedules and that cash-flow is prepared and monitored where required.
- Preparation of ad-hoc project financial information as requested by the Commercial Manager.
- Prepare management information and analyses where requested.
- Provide support and training on system to Account team and other non-finance employees.
- Monthly posting of revenue into the system