A well known retail business based in West London is looking to hire an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their finance team.
- Month end supplier statement reconciliations.
- Chasing approvers for authorisation.
- Ensuring aged creditors report is reviewed and balances over 60 days are explained and dealt with on scheduled meetings.
- Making weekly payment runs - Suppliers/Expense, multiple currencies including USD, Euro and GBP.
- Opening post and monitoring personal and accounts payable mailbox for invoices, statements and supplier queries.
- Ensuring invoices are coded and processed on SUN and statements received reconciled on a daily basis.
In order to be considered for this role you must be confident in coding invoices accurately on a timely basis and have experience working in a busy Accounts Payable Team. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, along with a proactive and can-do attitude is a must.
Salary and Benefits:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers excellent benefits, including discount on their clothing products and study support.