Goodman Masson are looking for an experienced, motivated Credit Controller to join a prestigious investment property management company in London.
- Working from Aged Debtor Reports and contacting clients to chase outstanding payments.
- Building and maintain relationships with internal/ external clients, at all levels.
- Ensuring that debts are paid in a timely manner - complying with set credit terms and maintaining accurate records of all activity.
- Working closely with the business and providing debtors - weekly recommend write offs
- Advising Business on credit control matters, Best Business Practice and Policies.
- Working closely with the Accounts Receivable team and wider accountancy team when necessary.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to complete the above tasks unsupervised and have a keen eye for detail. To be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills along with being able to work under pressure to achieve deadlines.
Whats on offer:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers amazing benefits.