A FTSE 100 business is looking for a senior Group Accountant for a key hire in their team. This individual will be coming on board with succession planning in mind. The Manager is looking to step up over the next couple of years and therefore this is the ideal move for someone who as ambitions to become a Group Reporting Manager within a FTSE 100 business. The Group Accountant will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) with strong post-qualified experience.
This business has a reputation for being an innovator in its market and operates in a very dynamic environment. The Group Accountant will gain significant exposure to the global reach of the organisation and will deal with top level senior management across the business.
The key responsibilities include:
- Monthly Group consolidation
- Monthly Group management accounts
- Production of consolidated Group financial information for senior management
- Key role in Group's Interim Announcement and Annual Report & Accounts
- Provide support to local finance teams as needed
- Key representative with regards to Finance systems (HFM)
- Identify process improvements and lead through to delivery
- Liaison with a wide range of other teams including FP&A and regional finance teams
The ideal profile will be someone who is ACA qualified from a Practice/Audit background who has now gained post-qualified experience in a Group reporting role in industry. However, individuals who are still within Practice will be considered if they have 2-3 years post-qualified experience, operating at a Manager or Assistant Manager level.