A rare, lucrative and incredible opportunity has opened up at a Professional London football club. They are looking for an autonomous, hungry and eager applicant to join their team and become the head of the Payroll and HR functions. The role will entail haveing full owernship and freedom to help build and grow both functions.
- Deliver all aspects of HR including employment policies and practice, recruitment, performance management, reward and administration.
- Provide HR advice and guidance to managers across the organisation.
- Responsibility for the collation and preparation of the monthly 1st Football team, U23 and Academy payroll.
- Responsibility for the collation and preparation of the monthly non-football payroll.
- Reconciliation of submitted expense claims both out of pocket and corporate credit cards.
What you will require:
- Experience with control/owenship of entire payroll system and function.
- Confidentiality and Integrity.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and colleagues.
- Passionate and well organised, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Whats on offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Opportunity to build, grow and develop your own team and function with stable and strong support.
- Study support for personal further development.
- Free parking all year round 24/7 at the stadium (Central London)
- Free match and season tickets
If you feel you have the required skill set, drive and knowledge then please apply here! Or alternatively call me to discuss this opportunity and others on 0207 019 8806.