A brilliantly lucrative and exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's largest Airline & Leisure organisations who are looking for a Commercial Finance Business Partner/Analyst to join one of their exciting and fantastic teams. The role Will be a integral part of the commercial finance function and will comply of being the main link and connection between both finance teams and senior management.
- Business partner with finance manager and analysts of various functions to influence and articulate high quality commercial value and input.
- Communicate across management through many different revenue streams and relay that information to senior management of both a finance and non finance function to really help them identify and understand the business and opportunities.
- Conduct in depth financial analysis on many different aspects and areas of the organisation to add real commercial value.
- Prepare and support the preparation of a variety of presentations for the CFO, Board Executive Committee and Shareholders including quarterly presentations on forecast and annual presentations on budget.
- Lead the consolidation of the plans from all functions and provide insight into business drivers and key messages.
Whats on offer:
- Very competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Health Plan
- Personal & Life insurance
- 25 days holiday (not including bank holiday)
- Extremely generous pension contribution (8%/10%/12%) dependant.
- Part qualified accountant.
- Ability to analyse volumes of data and draw conclusions.
- Knowledge of finance systems.
- Background in analytics.
- Analytical & numerical based degree.
If you have the required skill set and knowledge stated above then please apply! Or alternatively call me on 0207 018 8806 to discuss this and other opportunities further.