A FTSE 100 Technology business are looking for an influential business partner to play a key role in helping realise the company's longer term strategic objectives. This individual will partner with key stakeholders helping to identify and monitor key performance indicators to improve business performance.
- Business Partner to Sales Director
- Develop and influence sales strategy
- Provide commercial support for new business
- Support P&L delivery through management of margins, pricing and optimisation of cost base
- Support the forecast/outlook process
- Complete post reviews of deal commercials v actual
The Finance Business Partner will be fully qualified with 3-5 years' experience in a strategy/analytically focused role requiring strong commercial creativity. The ability to educate, support and challenge senior stakeholders is essential both internally and externally (with customers, suppliers or other major bodies). This role works with a high level of autonomy and complex issues are resolved unguided with assistance sought only in high risk circumstances. As a result, previous operational ownership of key programmes would be desirable. Salary £60-70k