You will be responsible for:
- Performing Systems audits in all Regions (IT governance, project management, security, IT general controls, access rights management etc.)
- Support operational and financial auditors (data mining, segregation of duties analysis, etc.)
- Writing audit reports in English and presenting main results to Region and Global management
- Ensure the follow-up of existing audits action plans
- Executing special audits as requested by Group Chairman, Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Information Officer.
- Strong IT Audit background
- Experienced in one or several platforms/technologies
- Operational knowledge of IT or audit methodologies: CoBIT, ITIL, ISO 2700x, e-SCM, etc.
- You are ambitious, proactive, positive, team player, open-minded towards other cultures/people and autonomous.
- You listen well and like being rigorous.
- The role requires no travel and there is a competitive salary on offer with a great rewards scheme.
- It is a significant bonus if you hold an additional language skill
- This is a great opportunity for someone from Practice looking to move over to a FTSE 100 Company. There will also be opportunities to progress within the business, developing your career and shaping your learning development.
Apply immediately if you would like to be considered for this position.