- Job Context
The corporate organisational structure is matrix based with the incumbent being accountable for the management of lease records from a lease being signed to lease termination.
The jobholder is responsible for responding and resolving issues relating to tracking and reporting on lease records using system tools made available at the time by the business.
The job holder will also play a supporting role in rebuilding the current Excel financial reports post a change to financial reporting.
- Purpose of Job
To ensure that at all times the business has an accurate, common and effective data sets to facilitate the use of lease data with a timely, consistent, accurate, and managed method of recording, validation, reporting and archiving.
Also ensure that the business has a fully functioning set of reporting models which meet the ongoing information requirements of the business.
- Results required from the Job
Responsible for the proactive entering, monitoring, maintenance and support of the Property Manager database (currently Oracle), including ensuring all lease data and amendments are entered and terminated in a timely and proper manner.
Ensure appropriate checks, changes and notifications are made when lease changes affect the Customer Portal (currently ServiceNow).
To liaise with group and site-based Commercial and Finance staff to ensure that all lease records held in Property Manager accurately reflect the current situation.
Improving and streamlining processes and reporting.
Supports finance with ad hoc analysis and scenario modelling.
Owns and manages excel based tools. Automating and improving Excel spreadsheets for quick and efficient data analytics.
Works across the business to improve the data quality and ensure the data capture process is consistently implemented and followed.
Additionally, post the financial year end change, finance are heavily dependent on excel models built pre 2006, which have become unstable and error prone. This role would support finance in rebuilding these models and the data cleanse activity ahead of an ERP change.
- Qualifications and Experience
- Degree level or equivalent.
- A-Level mathematics or equivalent.
Essential Previous Experience:
Desirable Previous Experience:
- System administration for input/maintenance of data.
- Proficient in developing models to prove calculations.
- Lease administration role within commercial real estate background.
- Financial billing processes and general ledger accounting.
- Process mapping and optimisation.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
Desirable Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrable experience in administrating software applications.
- Good communication skills including fluent written and spoken English.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent numeracy skills.
- Be able to demonstrate an interest in gaining/extending knowledge in the commercial arenas.
- Strong proficiency in spreadsheet software (e.g. Excel) including VBA programming.
- Good time management skills are required, as the jobholder will have some responsibility for their own time management and need to meet deadlines.
- Self motivation, self organisation.
- Fluency in one or more other European languages.
- Ability to work effectively through the matrix organisation.