- Do you have previous experience in product delivery of an online business?
- Looking for an exciting expanding organisation who value their staff and their ideas?
- Have strong man management experience, analytical skills and XML connectivity?
- Do you enjoy leading a team from the front and drive the commercial performance forward with analysis and a robust methodology to get the job done.
Then we'd love to hear from you!
Duties of the Demand Planning Manager:
- Manage the Inventory and Demand team (some remotely):
- Provide training and development opportunity for staff.
- Ensure team SLA's are being adhered to, KPI's are being met.
- Be the subject matter expert in all matters relating to product.
- Implement, manage, and improve processes to ensure seamless product delivery.
- Cost analysis to identify areas to improve and reduce rate.
- Gap analysis to identify opportunity to strengthen portfolio.
- Provide business intelligence on upcoming and lost opportunity in both product and ROI terms.
- Regular reporting of business performance.
- Contract detail verification, rate loading and post implementation checks on product.
- Contract Signage
- Insurance Documentation
- Marketing Contribution
- Partner Incentives from/to
- Payment Terms
- Work with Purchasing to ensure deliverable product is as per signed agreements across direct, point-to-point, and third-party contracts.
- Provide first line support to affiliates and partners, from on-boarding to queries.
- Launch product, working with eCommerce and IT to deliver product first time and at scale.
- Review systems and technology to enhance capabilities
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in a similar role and managing staff, ideally remotely.
- Familiarity of working in a matrix organization.
- Proven experience managing product, inventory, and driving change.
- Analytical skills to identify trends and product opportunities.
- Competent in SQL query writing.
- Ability to identify and develop true, long term partnerships with supply chain.
- Detailed knowledge of API/XML integration and third-party distribution is essential.
- Ideally degree educated, but not essential.
- Some Travel maybe required occasionally
When applying; please make sure you include a contact email and telephone number, as well as your required salary, notice period and whether or not you have transport. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commercial & Office; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent roles.