Do you have previous client payroll experience working for a payroll bureau or accountancy practice?
Want to join an expanding organisation, and be responsible for a portfolio of client payrolls? Then we need you!
The Payroll Administrator will assist with a comprehensive Payroll service to a wide range of corporate clients. You will be working as part of a team of 3 to provide a high quality, professional and efficient service.
- Run monthly and weekly payrolls for a portfolio of corporate clients, delivering a timely payroll service
- Ensure payrolls are run to deadlines and submitted to HRMC PAYE in time.
- Manage and resolve payroll queries with clients
- Manage starters and leavers on payroll software
- Prepare and sign off monthly payments, reconciling bank and requesting funds from clients
- Assist with end of monthly payroll journals and end of year procedures including submissions to HRMC
- Run P32 and end of year P60
- Manage and run small international payrolls and confer with in-country payroll providers
- Experience of payroll processing in a multi-client environment either payroll bureau or accountancy
- Sound knowledge of UK PAYE legislation is required
- Must be able to manually calculate tax and National Insurance deductions and statutory payments
- Basic knowledge of Excel essential
Benefits included parking, pension, healthcare and life insurance, 24 days holiday.
When applying; please make sure you include a contact email and telephone number, as well as your required salary, notice period and whether or not you have transport. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commercial & Office; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent roles.