Are you currently working in HR, perhaps an HR shared service centre and want more responsibility and experience more variety of HR tasks? Do you have previous HR experience? Then this role is for you!
This is a great opportunity to build a career in HR and provide HR administration support to a number of both UK and international clients.
Working closely with HR Advisors as part of a team, you'll provide HR Administration support to a number of clients this will include:
- Managing the clients HR database to ensure accurate and current
- Prepare employee documents including advertising jobs, reviewing CVs and applications for positions, offer letters and contract preparation, variations to contracts including salary reviews, termination of employment.
- Working with recruitment agencies, arranging interviews, on-boarding of new employees including Right to Work checks, references, payroll submission, implementing training for internal employees.
- Responding to queries from clients as well as internal employees
- Checking monthly payroll data before submission
- Working with the employee benefits broker to confirm benefit schemes are in place for new starters and leavers.
- Assisting with updates to policy and procedures and employee handbooks.
- Assisting with benefit renewal process and data collection
- Running reports on employee data
- Experience working in HR, ideally with HR shared service centre experience
- Strong MS Office skills
- Attention to detail
Benefits include parking, pension, 24 days holiday, healthcare and life insurance
Additional skill words:
"Hr Assistant", "Hr Bp", "Hr Adviser", "HR Business Partner", "HR Co-ordinator", HRBP, "HR Advisor", "Human Resource Business Partner", "Personnel Consultant", "Human Resources Business Partner", "Hr Coordinator", "Human Resources Assistant", "Human Resources Co-ordinator", "Human Resource Advisor", personnel, hr admin, hr administrator, shared centre, hr shared service, shared service
When applying; please make sure you include a contact email and telephone number, as well as your required salary, notice period and whether or not you have transport. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commercial & Office; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent roles.