A leading media business are looking for a Finance Assistant with previous media/royalties experience to join them in a fun and friendly environment.
- Preparing Client Statements in accordance with the company's reporting obligations per Client Representation contracts in timely manner for the Finance Manager to review.
- Instructing Accounts Payable to make payment of client's share revenue after approval from Finance Manager
- Coding up Supplier invoices and liaising with Accounts Payable to arrange timely payment.
- Assist with updating multi-currency daily banking spreadsheet for the Licensing division
- Facilitate in timely collection & processing of royalty statements
- Facilitate set up of Finance / Banking during the on-site events.
- Working with Accounts Receivable to raise invoices for Licensees
- Monitoring receivables and liaising with company's Credit Control and Licensing Sales teams to achieve timely collection of royalties
- Syncing all payment lines with SAP once Fully Executed contracts received
- Support the Finance team with Ad hoc tasks
To qualify, you need:
- Experience in licensing/royalties