Goodman Masson are looking for a junior and senior Purchase Ledger Clerk with ORACLE experience to join our clients multi-million pound private equity investor company based in the heart of Central London. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a past paced, progressive finance team that prides itself on their ability to help develop each employee. If you have ORACLE SYSTEMS experience and want to be apart of an incredible organisation, this will be the role for you!
- Month end supplier statement reconciliations.
- Chasing approvers for authorisation.
- Ensuring aged creditors report is reviewed and balances over 60 days are explained and dealt with on scheduled meetings.
- Making weekly payment runs - Suppliers/Expense, multiple currencies including USD, Euro and GBP.
- Opening post and monitoring personal and accounts payable mailbox for invoices, statements and supplier queries.
In order to be considered for this role you must be confident in coding invoices accurately on a timely basis and have experience working in a busy Accounts Payable Team. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, along with a proactive and can-do attitude is a must.
Salary and Benefits:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers excellent benefits including study support and a substantial bonus.