A truly fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one the UK's largest business within the Leisure, Travel & aviation industry. They are looking for a bright autonomous and analytical business partner to join the team to help drive performance and strategy.
- Business partner with the Finance Managers and Analysts of various functions to help influence and achieve optimum quality financial plan submission.
- lead the analysis explaining P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow variances to budget.
- Lead consolidation of plans from all functions to provide key insight into business drivers.
- Preparation of variety of presentations and strategic plans delivered to the CFO, Board, Executive Committee and Shareholders.
What is Required:
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Ability to analyse large volumes of data and draw in depth conclusions.
- Ability to use excel and BPC applications to an advanced level.
- Ability to articulately communicate messages, key points and influence decisions.
What is on offer:
- Extremely competitive salary and package.
- Extremely generous Bonus.
- Full study support.
- Large pension contribution.
- Private health care & Life insurance.
Please apply for consideration if have the above and required skill set, knowledge & experience. Or alternatively please give me a call on 0207 019 8806.