Do you have consumer collection experience or some office experience looking to progress a career in accounts or payroll?
An additional Administrator is required by the Finance & Administration team to support all business areas and respond to clients enquiries. This position offers a huge opportunity for career development in either finance or payroll within an expanding organisation.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Although full training will be given some office experience would be beneficial
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- A high level of basic education is essential GCSE English and Maths
- Good communication skills as you will be dealing with B2B clients
- Provide administration support to all teams
- Assist with credit control
- Answering telephone, taking messages, dealing with basic enquiries
- Meeting and Greeting visitors
- Processing the post in and out and dealing with couriers
- Maintaining and managing the meeting rooms and meeting room calendars.
- Processing supplier orders.
- Recording and maintenance of bank details
- Trust account set up / recording / maintenance of bank records.
- Assisting with archiving projects.
- Drafting correspondence for review.
When applying; please make sure you include a contact email and telephone number, as well as your required salary, notice period and whether or not you have transport. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commercial & Office; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent roles.