A leading media business in Central London are looking for a Group Financial Accountant to join them immediately in a fun and friendly environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervision of group banking facilities and balances
- Consolidation of Weekly Cashflow
- Foreign exchange exposure / cover
- Monthly management accounts preparation
- Monthly financial account preparation for Group Finance Director pack
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Reconciliation of Maconomy and overhead related WIP
- Raising required prepayments and accruals each month
- Invoicing group entities for group charges
- Inter company reconciliation and clear down management
- Providing Financial Management support to group IT function
- Ledger / sub ledger reconciliations
- Assisting Budget preparation
- Assisting Year End procedures and audit liaison
- Assisting Group consolidation
- Ad hoc financial reporting and project involvement
- Fulfilling the role in compliance with company policies and procedures.
To be considered for the role you need:
- A strong Financial background
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Practical experience of dealing with multiple currencies in the preparation of accounts and cash flows
- Experience of using Maconomy would be an advantage.