A great opportunity has arisen to join one the most influential and recognisable names within the Film & TV industry around the globe. They are looking for a bright autonomous and ambitious finance analyst to join the team to ensure accurate and reliable monthly, actual and quarterly forecasts along with annual budget and financial information reporting and planning.
- Business partner with the Finance Managers and Analysts of various functions to help influence and achieve optimum quality financial plan submission.
- Developing templates for the review of P&L, Cashflow and Balance Sheet reporting for monthly actuals, quarterly forecast & annual budget.
- Analysis explaining P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow variances to budget.
- Proactively analyse management information, identifying trends/opportunities for the business
- Preparation of variety of presentations and strategic plans delivered to the CFO, Board, Executive Committee and Shareholders.
- Working closely with Europe & Africa finance functions to ensure consistent and accurate reporting in compliance policies.
What is Required:
- Minimum of 2:1 (from top 40 uni) in Finance or numerical based degree.
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Ability to analyse large volumes of data and draw in depth conclusions.
- Ability to use excel to an advanced level.
- Ability to articulately communicate messages, key points and influence decisions.
What is on offer:
- Extremely competitive salary and package.
- Full study support.
- Company benefits
Please apply for consideration if have the above and required skill set, knowledge & experience. Or alternatively please give me a call on 0207 019 8806.