|Industry & Commerce - Business Services|
|£25,000 to £28,000 per annum - + excellent benefits package|
|Sheffield - Yorkshire – South|
|Our client is a UK market leader in business rescue and recovery and professional business services provider. Listed on the London Stock Exchange and employing more than 550 staff across a network of 45 UK offices they have developed a market-leading reputation for their services.|
These services include; independent professional advice and solutions in corporate recovery and restructuring as well as corporate finance, forensic accounting, investigations and risk consulting. They also provide expert advice on issues such as; due diligence services, property consultancy and strategy through their property division, across the length and breadth of the UK.
Due to business growth and in order to strengthen their resource, they are now recruiting for the following position:
PA/Office Manager : Central Sheffield
This is to join their established and experienced professional services function in their Sheffield office and will be to provide secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Partner and Partner as well as the department in order to contribute to a first class client service.
Reporting to two Partners, we are looking for a highly organised, methodical PA who can support these as well as provide a balanced support function for the rest of the team. With this in mind, we are looking for an experienced PA and Office Manager who has excellent organisational skills, a strong work ethic, eye for detail and ideally has experience within a professional services environment.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Full secretarial and administrative support to partners and other staff
- Diary management including arranging and co-ordinating meetings, booking meeting rooms
- Organising business travel arrangements; transport, hotel accommodation, visas
- Dealing with clients; in person, telephone and email
- Answering calls on behalf of partners, taking messages, redirecting calls, demonstrating a professional telephone manner
- Preparing and processing expenses claims forms for partners
- Processing timesheets for partners
- When tight deadlines require it, be prepared to complete assignments/reports after normal office working hours
- Researching, organising and hosting Corporate Client Entertainment events
- Assisting with improving the Sheffield office profile
- Support to partners re: marketing events
- Liaising with marketing department re: leaflets, promotional material etc.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is essential
- You will become privy to sensitive and confidential information; therefore a high level of discretion is paramount
We are looking for:
- Previous secretarial experience ideally in a corporate environment
- Exceptionally organised
- Methodical approach to workloads
- Meticulous attention to detail and able to meet strict deadlines
- Experience of working with CRM systems and ideally data cleansing
- Knowledge/experience of working in a marketing/business development office
- Excellent organisation skills
- Articulate and confident communicator
- Professional manner
- Committed to delivering excellent levels of service at all times
- Flexible approach to the role of a PA/OM
- Confident using MS office
In return you can expect:
- Circa 25k-28k salary
- 23 days holiday increasing after 3 years service to max of 26 days
- 3% Salary Sacrifice pension scheme : company matching contribution
- 4 x Annual salary Life assurance cover
- 75% Critical Illness Cover
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Share Incentive Plan
- Cycle to work scheme
This is a great opportunity to join an established and experienced professional team, where your career can grow.
If you are interested in applying for the above positions and embark on a rewarding career please e-mail your CV to: sharonf1rstcommercialrecruitment.co.uk or call Sharon on: 0161 359 3111, quoting reference number: SBTPA2798 and where you saw the job advertised.
If this job isnt quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT SIGN UP TO THE ?JOB ALERTS ON OUR WEBSITE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX OR ?LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR JOBS AND ADVICE DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED
back to results
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can either apply using the link above or contact them directly using the following details:
|If you know anyone who may be interested in this vacancy, please click here to email details to them.