Goodman Masson are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our clients well known retail company based in Central London. This is a great opportunity to join a young, ambitious fiance time based in Shoreditch surround by trending bars and restaurants!
- Month end supplier statement reconciliations.
- Chasing approvers for authorisation.
- Ensuring aged creditors report is reviewed and balances over 60 days are explained and dealt with on scheduled meetings.
- Making weekly payment runs - Suppliers/Expense, multiple currencies including USD, Euro and GBP.
- Opening post and monitoring personal and accounts payable mailbox for invoices, statements and supplier queries.
In order to be considered for this role you must be confident in coding invoices accurately on a timely basis and have experience working in a busy Accounts Payable Team. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, along with a proactive and can-do attitude is a must.
Salary and Benefits:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers excellent benefits including study support and discount on their clothing brand