Due to growth an additional Qualified Para-planner is required to join a group of Financial Advisers to provide support and undertake advice research based upon information from the Advisers.
- Prepare Suitability Reports (Meeting Notes, Factfind, Risk Profile etc)
- Supervise and manage administrative staff
- Record chargeable time worked and ensure client billed on adviser office (1st)
- Oversee delivery of accurate valuations to clients, drafting cover letters
- When advisers are absent the para planner is to monitor cover for essential duties being given by other advisers
Skills / Knowledge:
Financial Software - Ideally 1st (adviser office)
IFA Office procedures and compliance
Pension and Investment knowledge
Financial Product Research
CII - Diploma in Insurance minimum qualification
At least 2 years relevant experience in an IFA environment
Experience of a fee based environment - desirable
It is intended that the para-planner will improve their technical competence in their chosen markets, and that he or she will pursue the level of knowledge required to do this, through routes agreed with their Supervisor. These will include CII exams and in-house training.
Additional Skills: Para-planner, paraplanner, para planner, IFA, financial advisor, financial adviser, independent financial advisor, independent financial adviser, IFA, CII, insurance, investment, pension, mortgage, employee benefits, group benefits, company benefits, independant financial advisor, independant financial adviser, first software, 1st, adviser office, financial planning, financial planner, certificate in insurance, advanced diploma in insurance, diploma in insurance