I am currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join an exciting manufacturing business based in their Bracknell office. The Finance Manager will be responsible for a team of 6 and will report into the Finance Director. The Finance Manager will be joining a fast-growing and already established manufacturing business in which they will be responsible for overseeing the financials of the business.
The role will include:
- Owning and maintaining the month end process and producing management reports for the Finance Director
- Providing insight and commentary into business performance as well as variance analysis
- Manage year end reports including statutory financial statements inline with IFRS and UK GAAP
- Dealing with queries from the Group's external auditors
- Partnering with different areas of the business both nationally and internationally
The Finance Manager will ideally be ACA qualified (or equivalent) with 2-4 years post qualified experience. They will be a good communicator and with high attention to detail. My client are looking for an ambitious individual who can take responsibility for the business unit's financials.