Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Analyst for a leading gaming company based in Soho. The company have a forward thinking, vibrant, dynamic environment and this would suit an ambitious individual looking to complete their ACCA/CIMA in the near future.
- Prepare product margin comparisons for hardware, software and bundle offerings to help assess pricing and profitability.
- System Input of pricing and costing data for bundles for approval
- Assist Commercial Finance Manager in developing analysis of promotional spend
- Carry out pricing controls, sign off Daily Pricing Audit Reports
- Maintain and update Summary Pricing Sheets and distribute to stakeholders on a monthly basis.
- Calculate new HW/Peripheral price points for all non-Euro territories distributors.
- Update menu of costs with latest cost information on all current products.
- Set up and maintain promo ID's for all centrally funded promotions and act as liaison for territory queries regarding promotional pricing
- Compile, understand, and report on software profitability
Preferred skill set/experience
- Previous commercial accounting experience preferably working within a dynamic FMCG or media environment.
- Solid basic technical accounting skills - finalist ACCA/CIMA preferred
- Strong numerical, analytical skills and data interpretation
- Systems literate - ideally experience of SAP, with an intermediate/advanced level of Excel competency (competent with Vlookups/ Pivot Tables)
- Ability to work within a time pressured and fast-moving environment. Therefore, essential that candidates have good time-management and organisational skills.
- Self Starter, pro-active and self-motivated
- Good communicator (both written & verbal) with the personal credibility and ability to build effective relationships with staff up to senior management level within both Finance and non-Finance functions.
- Commercial / business acumen
- Genuine interest in the gaming industry
If this role is of interest please click apply!