Purpose of the role:
To provide financial management, reporting, planning and analysis of global marketing & brand performance.
- Responsible for the monthly management accounting for Marketing team
- Provide timely and accurate monthly reporting of all Marketing spend and overheads.
- Lead financial planning cycles for all areas of Marketing spend and revenue (five year plans, annual budgets and midyear "Latest Estimate") and track risks and opportunities throughout the year.
- Support Global Marketing team with all capital expenditure projects including financial evaluation, approvals, cost tracking and reporting.
- Ensure thorough balance sheet management
- Responsible for managing the financial aspects of the point of sale process.
- Provide training on financial processes including IFS purchasing, reporting and planning to all new starters.