Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a high performing retail brand based in Goodge Street. The role is an AP clerk, experience is preferred but not essential and the role is paying £22k plus study support.
- Ensures all expenses invoices received are checked and processed.
- Registers, codes and posts invoices. Where there is a query, is proactively contacting the supplier and liaises with the buyer to resolve it.
- First point of contact for suppliers, maintains the accounts payable inbox.
- Obtains managers authorisation for relevant invoices.
- Responsible for Weekly BACs and CHAPS payment run.
- Supports the Stock purchase ledger team to follow up and resolve queries.
- Purchase Ledger experience is preferred.
- Highly organized, accurate with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to be privy to highly confidential information and ensure it remains so.
If this role is of interest please click apply!